PT Pahala Bahari Nusantara was established in 2007. We started our journey as a local fishing company, and expanded the operation to the tuna fish processing industry with world-class standard quality.
We are still developing new innovations to meet diverse customer’s demands by using raw materials obtained from eco-friendly fishing practices.
Within our teen age company, we are proud to be one of the largest Tuna precooked loin processor and exporter in Indonesia. Our company does not have own fishing fleets, but we do have root-deep long term relationship with the fishing boat owners to ensure continuous raw material supply, to support our fully-equipped processing facility with the highest level of food safety standard. Supported by the upstream strong foundation, we are able to keep the trust and commitment with our business partners.
PT. Pahala Bahari Nusantara officially started the operation with production capacity of 1.200 metric tons annually. We exported our products to several Asia destinations. We also develop and innovate some by-products to increase the sales opportunity in the market.
We started to closely work with major Tuna canneries worldwide by penetrating to Europe market and some other Asia markets, and gradually increase our production capacity to 15,000 metric tons annually
We expanded our factory to increase and maximize the production capacity.
1. Obtaining Global Standard For Food Safety BRC certificate.
2. Together with our business partner, we initiated the sustainability project of the
Fishery Improvement Program for our sustainability concern direction.
1. Expanding and strengthening the export market to Europe, America and other destinations.
2. We increased the production capacity to 40,000 metric tons annually.
1. Our team, working with business partners and customers, develop several new products and by-products.
2. Our Fishery Improvement Program achieved the acknowledgement as Robust FIP.
1. Our factory acquires extended land to maximize and increased the production capacity.
2. We achieved compliance to MSC-COC certification.
3. We started the production of Tuna Fish Extract for Supplement and Food.
We extended our supply chain network by establishing a processing plant in East Indonesia.
To become one of the pioneer in the Tuna Industry worldwide through attaining sustainable fishery environment and contributes towards society and fishing communities.
To provide high quality sustainable Tuna products by focusing on Pole & Line and Handline fishing and other sustainable fishing methods, and to cultivate a trustworthy long-term business relationship with both suppliers and customers in the global market.
The factory has been constructed according to the International Standards, working with quality-awareness buyers and suppliers to achieve safe and healthy product priority. It complies with food industry guidelines regarding the SSOP (Standard Sanitary Operation Procedure), the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) principles in our operation. It is also designed and equipped with the state-of-the-art laboratory.
Mainly to Europe, America and Asia